Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Vee Dee Vee Dee is offline
Junior Member

Default How to skip records within TableStart using SKIPIF, NEXTIF or NEXT?

Hi there

Is there a way to skip records inside TableStart with a condition?

I have attempted the following block of code with each of these keywords SKIPIF, NEXTIF, NEXT with no success. Below is an example using SKIPIF.

{ MERGEFIELD TableStart:SomeItem \* MERGEFORMAT }

{ SKIPIF {={IF "{MERGEFIELD Description \* MERGEFORMAT}" "A" 1 0}+{IF "{MERGEFIELD Description \* MERGEFORMAT}" "B" 1 0}}}

{ MERGEFIELD Value\* MERGEFORMAT }

{ MERGEFIELD TableEnd:SomeItem \* MERGEFORMAT }

What I want to happen is to only display "Value" when Description equals A and B.

SkipIf feature catawaller Mailmerge 2 July 30th 09 06:21 PM
Mail merge question about SKIPIF and NEXTIF blingting Mailmerge 2 August 21st 07 04:45 PM
Skip Duplicate Records + Put all Records in One Document Ryan D Mailmerge 2 April 25th 07 06:55 PM
Skip a constant number of records R Alapatt Mailmerge 5 August 25th 06 09:47 PM
skip records in mail merge R Alapatt Mailmerge 7 August 25th 06 02:29 PM