Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gabriel Solares Martinez Gabriel Solares Martinez is offline

Default How do I save a File that I've hyperlinked music into?

I've decided to create an E-Story with music from my computer imbedded for
the story to have a decent effect. But if I want to share this with another
person they have to be on my computer. So I want to understand how to save
this file as a portable copy with the music included. Because the hyperlink
only points to the local directory where the music is stored in my
c:\documents and settings\my pc\projects 2008\my music\title of song.mp3)

Can someone help me with this please. My email is
or thank you.