Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
T-Bone T-Bone is offline

Default How do i change the size of tab in Microsoft Word?

In Word 2003 my text moves one-half inch every time I press the tab button.
I would like to decrease the value of tab to only .3 inches or maybe 1/4
inch. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Go to Format Tabs and change the Default Tab Stops value.

On Jan 23, 7:30*am, T-Bone wrote:
In Word 2003 my text moves one-half inch every time I press the tab button. *
I would like *to decrease the value of tab to only .3 inches or maybe 1/4
inch. *How do I do this? *

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For more on setting tabs, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/SettingTabs.htm.