Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JR2_u JR2_u is offline

Default How do I get F4 function to repeat entire last word

I just upgraded to Word 2007 from Word 2000. In Word 2000 when I used the F4
function to repeat my last entry the entire entry repeated. In Word 2007
when I use the F4 function to repeat my last entry it leaves off the first
character, for example, I typed in January and hit F4 to repeat that entry
and only anuary was repeated instead of the entire word January. Is there
some kind of setting in Word 2007 I can change so the repeat function does
not leave off that first letter?