Hollee85 Hollee85 is offline
Junior Member

Post Table of Contents

Good Afternoon

I have been working on a project for my Word class and have to include a table to contents, table of figures, and an index. I'm at the end stages of my project and just need to update my Table of Contents but, it will not add my table of figures or my index. Does anybody have any clue why and how I can fix that?

Thank you in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Table of Contents

Does the title of the Index use the same Paragraph Style as each of the chapter titles?

Did you put the cursor where you want the ToF to be, and go to the Insert
Table of Figures icon on the References tab? (It opens the same panel as
you used for setting up your ToC.)

On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 3:31:06 PM UTC-4, Hollee85 wrote:
Good Afternoon

I have been working on a project for my Word class and have to include a
table to contents, table of figures, and an index. I'm at the end stages
of my project and just need to update my Table of Contents but, it will
not add my table of figures or my index. Does anybody have any clue why
and how I can fix that?

Thank you in advance!

James ben James ben is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollee85 View Post
Good Afternoon

I have been working on a project for my Word class and have to include a table to contents, table of figures, and an index. I'm at the end stages of my project and just need to update my Table of Contents but, it will not add my table of figures or my index. Does anybody have any clue why and how I can fix that?

Thank you in advance!
I think you need to be more specific about the suggestion. Where would you like to insert your table within the content or at the bottom?
HarryMaria HarryMaria is offline
Banned

I love to play adventure and strategy games, I think peoples has played almost every game that interests me and I prefer to check edubirdie.com site to manage the academic work. I am currently playing Minecraft. help thanks for this wonderful article.
TimothyJHicks TimothyJHicks is offline
Junior Member

Well, I think you can get the best help regarding it on google. I am working freelancing company for more than 6 years. And before that, I want to make the best freelance business plan. I hope I will find it soon. Thanks for sharing this post.

Kirby01 Kirby01 is offline
Junior Member

Great information, thanks for sharing! geometry dash