Knasti Knasti is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Image labeling incorrect

Hi!

If I want to label the picture, there is always an empty field in front of this text that I cannot delete.

In addition, the result will be different than with other files. I want to have it like in picture 1 and come out like in picture 2
Attached Images

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Image labeling incorrect

I think you may be confusing the label on your Figure Caption
with the text of your Figure Caption?

In that panel, you only put the "label," which comes built in --
Figure or Table, for instance -- but you can add others, such
as Map or Box, and then they show up in your cross references
panel.

But after you insert a caption under a Figure, you type the text
of your caption after the label "Figure 1."

(Turn on your Non-Printing Characters to see where the Paragraph
Marks are, Ctrl-Shift-8.)

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 3:31:07 AM UTC-4, Knasti wrote:

If I want to label the picture, there is always an empty field in front
of this text that I cannot delete.

In addition, the result will be different than with other files. I want
to have it like in picture 1 and come out like in picture 2

|Filename: picture1.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=264|
|Filename: picture2.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=265|