Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gena Gena is offline

Default Changing page 2 of a letterhead template

I have a word template that was created form me imbedding our logo in the
header and our address and phone number in the footer. I want to set this up
so that if I go to a page two of a letter the header and footer change to a
different format. Don't know how to set this up. Can you help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

--