sketch

Default Change the email that a mail merge is sent from

Hello,
I have been trying to change the email address that my mail merge is sent
from. Is this possible to do in Word 2002? I've had two email accounts set
up in my outlook, which is also from office 2002, one is for business and the
other is for fun but eveytime I send out an electronic mail merge, it is
being sent from my fun account instead of my business. Is there any way to
change the email address that Word sends electronic mail merge's from?
TF

If you open Outlook and go to Tools, Email Accounts and select Change
Accounts, you can make the 'fun' account the Default account and then the
mailmerge will send to that account. Just remember to change the default
when finished!

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"sketch" wrote in message
: Hello,
: I have been trying to change the email address that my mail merge is sent
: from. Is this possible to do in Word 2002? I've had two email accounts
set
: up in my outlook, which is also from office 2002, one is for business and
the
: other is for fun but eveytime I send out an electronic mail merge, it is
: being sent from my fun account instead of my business. Is there any way
: change the email address that Word sends electronic mail merge's from?

sketch

Thank you for the info and it definatly would have worked but the way the
email was set up, it was set up through a microsoft exchange server and when
i go to email accounts, and then change existing, the only thing listed there
is Microsoft Exchange Server. Somehow, both of my email accounts were linked
up as one?

"sketch" wrote in message
: Hello,
: I have been trying to change the email address that my mail merge is sent
: from. Is this possible to do in Word 2002? I've had two email accounts
set
: up in my outlook, which is also from office 2002, one is for business and
the
: other is for fun but eveytime I send out an electronic mail merge, it is
: being sent from my fun account instead of my business. Is there any way
: change the email address that Word sends electronic mail merge's from?

TF

There must be a way to do it. Unfortunately, I'm at home now until Tuesday,
so I can't check this until then (being not too geeky, I don't have Exchange
server at home - yet!).

Terry

"sketch" wrote in message
: Thank you for the info and it definatly would have worked but the way the
: email was set up, it was set up through a microsoft exchange server and
when
: i go to email accounts, and then change existing, the only thing listed
there
: is Microsoft Exchange Server. Somehow, both of my email accounts were
linked
: up as one?
:
: "TF" wrote:
:
: If you open Outlook and go to Tools, Email Accounts and select Change
: Accounts, you can make the 'fun' account the Default account and then
the
: mailmerge will send to that account. Just remember to change the default
: when finished!
:
: --
: Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: http://word.mvps.org/
:
:
: "sketch" wrote in message
: ...
: : Hello,
: : I have been trying to change the email address that my mail merge is
sent
: : from. Is this possible to do in Word 2002? I've had two email
accounts
: set
: : up in my outlook, which is also from office 2002, one is for business
and
: the
: : other is for fun but eveytime I send out an electronic mail merge, it
is
: : being sent from my fun account instead of my business. Is there any
way
: : change the email address that Word sends electronic mail merge's from?
:
:
:

Sending Mail Merge to Email to Multiple Recipients in the Same Mes Mark V Mailmerge 13 April 21st 23 05:06 PM
email a mail merge Dan Mailmerge 2 March 10th 05 10:06 PM
including email message with "mail merge with attachment" Lu Mailmerge 0 February 17th 05 09:51 PM
How to attach a PDF file to a Mail Merge Email from Word? RPMissions Mailmerge 1 January 16th 05 07:06 AM