Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tina

Default how do I download word 2002 in simple terms

I use windows XP and cannot understand how I download word 2002 or the latest
version, can you explain in idiots guide please.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony Jollans

The idiot guide ...

Go to a shop
Buy Word (2003 is the latest version)

AFAIK it is not available as a download.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Tina" wrote in message
I use windows XP and cannot understand how I download word 2002 or the

latest
version, can you explain in idiots guide please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc

Tina,
You can't download Word.
If you are a student, Office Standard for Students and Teachers is your best
bet.
You can also get Works Suite 2006, which includes Word 2003 :
http://www.microsoft.com/products/wo...s.aspx?pid=001

Luc
"Tina" schreef in bericht
I use windows XP and cannot understand how I download word 2002 or the
latest
version, can you explain in idiots guide please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc

Uncle Joe,
Sorry, a bit overenthusiastic I'm afraid.
Luc
"Uncle Joe" schreef in bericht