Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
********Meg ********Meg is offline

Default tear off tabs

does anyone know how to create a tear off tab flyer without downloading a
pre - made template?

--
Meg Darnell, LMT
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

A table will work. Once the table is created, format menu, text direction.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"********Meg" wrote in message
does anyone know how to create a tear off tab flyer without downloading a
pre - made template?

--
Meg Darnell, LMT
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" -
MLK

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RajKohli RajKohli is offline

Do you mean that you wanted a line with dots for Tear From Here heading like

-------------------------------------------- Tear Here
-----------------------------------

1. Click Format - Tabs
2. Choose a Tab type e.g. Left
3. In the Tab Stop Possition type the location in inchs e.g. 2.5
4. Choose a Leader e.g. "-----------"
5. Click Set button
6. You can also set another tab in the end of page. E.g. if your page end at
5.8" then set another tab at 5.7" with above settings.

Hope this is what you wanted, let us know!

"********Meg" wrote:

does anyone know how to create a tear off tab flyer without downloading a
pre - made template?

--
Meg Darnell, LMT
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" -
MLK

sirgheorghe sirgheorghe is offline
Junior Member

Question

I have a email database with over 1 bilion contacts for sale.

WarlikeBasil WarlikeBasil is offline
Junior Member

Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places or leaving it on your desk? Mostly at home.

HOW TO I SET UP A FLYER WITH VERTICAL TEAR-OFFS AT THE BOTTOM? DONPER98 Page Layout 1 December 2nd 06 09:02 PM
Tear Off Phone numbers? Pam New Users 1 December 2nd 05 07:18 PM
adding tear-offs at bottom of word doc Homeuser66 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 10th 05 07:58 PM
How do I create tear-off tabs for my flyer Dinah Page Layout 2 November 9th 05 11:09 PM
Tear Off Strip Bitofanovice Microsoft Word Help 2 January 23rd 05 06:33 PM