Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
futz futz is offline

Default toggle dvorak keyboard in MSft stuff only

accidently repgmmed (some ctrl+char?) my keybd
to dvorak layout, but only in word|excel, etc
no ref how to get it back
cantread so email jsdough@hotmail
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/trai...ardlayout.aspx,
which explains how to _install_ a Dvorak keyboard. To remove it, go to
the same dialog, click the Dvorak line in the list, and click the
Remove button.

If you don't want to remove it completely but just switch to the
regular English keyboard, use the Language Toolbar.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman