Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yost42 yost42 is offline

Default Sizing an embedded Excel Spreadsheet in Word

I'm trying to size and embedded Excel worksheet in a Word document so it can
be edited using Excel but display normally when the Word document is printed.
I'm having trouble sizing the embedded document so it displays the whole
sheet when it is printed or simply viewed in print view.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can make the Excel object bigger, by dragging its borders. Note however
that you cannot make it bigger than the page. In Word, objects can never
extend across a page break. (In other words, you can never show the *whole*
Excel sheet in Word.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP