Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
lynchjl7748

Default using mail merge to populate a form letter/document

I am trying to use excel to merge into a word document in sveral places and I
was wondering if there was a quick way to set the merge fields. Currenlty I
am going through and replaceing the words one by one. I want to be able to
insert my merge field like the following

Every time the the document says "LTMAX" replace with excel Field LTMAX1...
LTMAX would be in mulitple spots on the letter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff