pdfs are opening with a green background

Old July 14th 09, 10:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sue

Default pdfs are opening with a green background

In the last week I've had a problem with some, not all, of the .pdf docs that
I open - they appear as black text on an olive green background. They're
difficult to read on-screen, although when I print them the background is the
corrrect color. Please note that when I say "background" I don't mean to
imply that the document has an added background color. These are documents
that are created to be black text on white; no background of any kind has
been added. Other users on our network do not report this problem, and it
only occurs on about half of the .pdf docs that I open. It's not random - if
a document is green when I open it, it continues to be green even if I close
and reopen; if it's OK when I open it, it doesn't get corrupted and
subsequently turn green. It's been happening for about a week so I've shut
down and re-booted a number of times. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.
--
Sue
Old July 15th 09, 06:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This sounds like a display driver issue. See if there's an update available.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org