what to do when i try to save a document nothing happen

Old September 27th 09, 07:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sue

Default what to do when i try to save a document nothing happen

When i type in mocrosoft word and click the save button nothing happen. I i
try to close the document the do you want to save promt comes up, if i click
yes nothing happen. if i click no the document closes but a message comes up
saying cchanges have been made that affect the global template. Do you want
to save changes?
Old October 4th 09, 12:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

As a troubleshooting step, see if Word works OK in Safe mode. To enter Safe
mode, hold Ctrl as you start Word (and say yes to the confirmation).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP