Word 2002 shuts down

Old November 29th 09, 09:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sue

Default Word 2002 shuts down

I am working in Word 2002. Just a few days ago it started shutting down with
an error message everytime I use it. I have tried EVERYTHING short of
reformatting my computer. Any suggestions at all? I have done re-installs,
system restores, run scans, just about all I know to do.
Old November 30th 09, 05:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Re-installation rarely achieves anything useful as the problems are rarely
connected with the core program. See
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm. paying
particular attention to the normal template and any add-ins.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org