Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lcar lcar is offline

Default How do I fix the format to get rid of {hyperlink} etc?

I can't figure out how to change the view or formatting so that what shows in
print preview is what I'm looking at while working in a document. For
example, I get {hyperlink} inlucing the website address rather than just
showing the web address as a hyperlink. {page} is another example along with
{formtext}. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Press Alt+F9 to toggle the display of field codes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"lcar" wrote in message
I can't figure out how to change the view or formatting so that what shows
in
print preview is what I'm looking at while working in a document. For
example, I get {hyperlink} inlucing the website address rather than just
showing the web address as a hyperlink. {page} is another example along
with
{formtext}. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

What version of Word? In 2003 Tools | Options and in the View Tab uncheck
Field Codes.
--
Rae Drysdale