newspaper articles

Old February 23rd 10, 02:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sue

Default newspaper articles

the newspaper article allows at the bottom of it to share with friends. It
has an email button there. When I click on it it comes back with article and
place to type friends email address but no SEND button?????? How do I send a
newspaper article to a friend?
Old February 23rd 10, 03:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Umm, not with Microsoft Word...