oxgaard

Default How can I change the placement of endnotes?

I'm preparing a grant request, and the directions require all references to
be included as section 7, BEFORE sections 8 and 9.

I can't find a way to either insert main text after the endnotes, or a way
to convert the endnotes to regular text without deleting the endnote
reference numbers in the main text.

Any suggestions?
Daiya Mitchell

You need to set the endnotes to "end of section" instead of "end of
document," and then in File | Page Setup, Layout tab, check the "suppress
endnotes" box for sections 1-6, or 1-7.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/