Irene Wong

Default Printed margins not consistent on different PCs

I created a document using 2003 for printing on a pre-printed form using a
dot-matrix printer. From my PC it printed perfectly with all the texts in
the right places. But when I sent to to my colleague, the top and left
margin has shifted by about 0.1" up and 0.1" left on the printed form. The
document still retains my original setting for the margins. The same thing
happened when that document was printed by another colleague. All of us are
using the same version of Word and printing to the same printer which is on
the network. Does anyone have any idea what could have caused this?