Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Eileen Eileen is offline

Default how can i get tool bar at the bottom of my Word window back?

i use windows xp and MS Office Word 2003.

I used to have a tool bar at the bottom of my page which told me how many
pages are in my document and some other useful stuff (like if i was in Insert
or Overwrite modes). It is gone now and i want it back.

Can't find any thing in HELP, office assistant, etc. I've tried a variety of
tool bar options and set ups for the page. All to no avail.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
KRB - Guelph KRB - Guelph is offline

This isn't actually a toolbar - it's called the Status Bar. To view it,
select Options under the Tools menu, click the View tab and select the Status
bar check box under Show.