Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lewis Clark Lewis Clark is offline

Default Inability To Change The Font Color

I have been having an intermittent problem with the font color in some of my
Word 2007 documents. When I highlight a section of text and try to change
the font color, there are some times when the font color will not change. I
can change the font size, or make the font in that section either bold or
italics, but cannot make the font color change.

Shutting down and restarting Word, and even rebooting the computer, have no
effect.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this, or how to fix it?
Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bevsys Bevsys is offline

I also am unable to change font color and cannot highlight any cell. Any
suggestions?
--
BSI

"Lewis Clark" wrote:

I have been having an intermittent problem with the font color in some of my
Word 2007 documents. When I highlight a section of text and try to change
the font color, there are some times when the font color will not change. I
can change the font size, or make the font in that section either bold or
italics, but cannot make the font color change.

Shutting down and restarting Word, and even rebooting the computer, have no
effect.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this, or how to fix it?
Thanks in advance for any assistance!

How do I change the background color and font color in word docum MarieInLaguna Microsoft Word Help 1 August 13th 08 05:02 PM
Help, I can't change the font color BIG DON Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 07 11:52 AM
Font Color Change CJ Page Layout 2 May 16th 07 12:33 PM
Font color doesn't change Mimi New Users 3 April 15th 07 09:40 AM
Change the color of a font Aerozona Microsoft Word Help 11 August 13th 05 10:36 PM