Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Miklos Miklos is offline

Default I can't do single line spacing

I have Word 2007.
I am using times new roman font at 12 pt.
The Paragraph/Indents and Spacing options set a
SPACING before and after now set to auto
LINE SPACING Single

Whenever I hit the ENTER key the next line is 2 lines down.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Change the "Auto" setting for Spacing Before/After to zero.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Miklos" wrote in message
I have Word 2007.
I am using times new roman font at 12 pt.
The Paragraph/Indents and Spacing options set a
SPACING before and after now set to auto
LINE SPACING Single

Whenever I hit the ENTER key the next line is 2 lines down.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I'm glad I could help.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Miklos" wrote in message
It worked ..... . . . . Thanks

"Miklos" wrote in message
I have Word 2007.
I am using times new roman font at 12 pt.
The Paragraph/Indents and Spacing options set a
SPACING before and after now set to auto
LINE SPACING Single

Whenever I hit the ENTER key the next line is 2 lines down.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I'm glad I could help.

--