PPCer PPCer is offline
Junior Member

Default I Choose 2 columns and only get 1

Everytime I choose two (2) columns I only get one (1), and it goes to the left side and the letters and numbers are a lot larger. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
PPCer
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

How do you do the "choosing"? Columns are poorly handled, but you can
usually wrestle them into what you want.

Switch to Draft View and you will see the Section Breaks and Column Breaks.
Turn on Show Non-Printing characters and you'll see how the Breaks interact
with the paragraph markers.

I don't know why you get different font sizes, though. Maybe your
default paragraph style is set to a larger size than you usually
use? That's easy enough to change, using Modify in the Styles panel.