Sameer Shinde

Default Project Report Template

Hello,
I want to complete my project documentation for my M.Sc. (Computer Science)
project. Are there any templates available which looks like a professional
report other than that available on microsoft site?
Please provide links for some sample projects which may inspite me (for
formatting) in copletion of my project work.
Sameer Shinde

Dear Sir,
I know the use of Google search engine and using Advanced Google Search I
have seached for the same for different types of files including .doc and
..pdf but did not found anything satisfactory.
And the templates on the microsoft site or that comes with MS Office 2003
are good but I want more professional ones.
-Sameer

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

May I respectfully suggest you expand your computer skills to the point
where they include using Google?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sameer Shinde" Sameer wrote in message
Hello,
I want to complete my project documentation for my M.Sc. (Computer
Science)
project. Are there any templates available which looks like a professional
report other than that available on microsoft site?
Please provide links for some sample projects which may inspite me (for
formatting) in completion of my project work.