Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
desgnr desgnr is offline

Default Removing items

Office 2007 Enterprise.
My hd is small & it takes alot of space.
I only need to use Word & Excell.
I tried to remove all the others,but that is when i started getting the
Macro message comeing up when i open files,even though i don't have any
Macros.
I uninstalled Office & rebooted & reinstalled Office.
Is there a way to do it to just run Word & Excell ?
When i put the disk there is no Option for a custom install.
What is the procedure ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Open the Control Panel, select Program and Features, select Microsoft Office
2007 and click on CHANGE (at the top). Office Setup will run again: now
select Add/Remove Features. The rest should be obvious.

When you first ran Office Set to install Office, there definitely is the
option to choose what to install: it is not an all or none setup.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"desgnr" wrote in message
Office 2007 Enterprise.
My hd is small & it takes alot of space.
I only need to use Word & Excell.
I tried to remove all the others,but that is when i started getting the
Macro message comeing up when i open files,even though i don't have any
Macros.
I uninstalled Office & rebooted & reinstalled Office.
Is there a way to do it to just run Word & Excell ?
When i put the disk there is no Option for a custom install.
What is the procedure ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
desgnr desgnr is offline

But why on my first install,when i went back & removed what i did'nt want.
Whty did i start getting the Macro popup ?

"desgnr" wrote in message
Office 2007 Enterprise.
My hd is small & it takes alot of space.
I only need to use Word & Excell.
I tried to remove all the others,but that is when i started getting the
Macro message comeing up when i open files,even though i don't have any
Macros.
I uninstalled Office & rebooted & reinstalled Office.
Is there a way to do it to just run Word & Excell ?
When i put the disk there is no Option for a custom install.
What is the procedure ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
desgnr desgnr is offline

Everytime i open a file i get this popup saying about Macros.
It tells me about Macro security.
I tried all the settings but i still get the message.

"desgnr" wrote in message
Office 2007 Enterprise.
My hd is small & it takes alot of space.
I only need to use Word & Excell.
I tried to remove all the others,but that is when i started getting the
Macro message comeing up when i open files,even though i don't have any
Macros.
I uninstalled Office & rebooted & reinstalled Office.
Is there a way to do it to just run Word & Excell ?
When i put the disk there is no Option for a custom install.
What is the procedure ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
desgnr desgnr is offline

Message Attached.
I set it to Disable all Macros without notification & still get the message
every time.

"desgnr" wrote in message
Office 2007 Enterprise.
My hd is small & it takes alot of space.
I only need to use Word & Excell.
I tried to remove all the others,but that is when i started getting
the
Macro message comeing up when i open files,even though i don't have
any
Macros.
I uninstalled Office & rebooted & reinstalled Office.
Is there a way to do it to just run Word & Excell ?
When i put the disk there is no Option for a custom install.
What is the procedure ?

Removing Items from Word 2007 right-click menu BrianBr Microsoft Word Help 11 July 18th 07 04:08 PM
Lock Down Items golfguy72 Microsoft Word Help 4 January 28th 07 11:33 PM
cutting off items dlb1228 Tables 2 March 21st 06 02:16 PM
Backup of some items Agron New Users 2 December 19th 04 12:03 AM
How do you fill in two items at once? Alesha Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 11:19 PM