Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharpgenie

Default Multiple addresses

Hi,

I am trying to create a page of labels with multiple addresses and also
different number of labels. For example, I may need 5 labels of one
address and 8 of a different address. In MS works, a whole page of
blank labels will show on the screen and you can do whatever labels you
want. In Word, I can only do one labels at a time unless I want to do a
mail merge (which I don't). Can this be done in Word?

Thanks,
Sharpgenie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

Using the Mailing Label Wizard, select Create one label or a page of the same
label, then click OK. Select the label type via Options. After selecting the
type of label, click on New Document--this will give you a full page of blank
labels that you can edit as needed.

"Sharpgenie" wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to create a page of labels with multiple addresses and also
different number of labels. For example, I may need 5 labels of one
address and 8 of a different address. In MS works, a whole page of
blank labels will show on the screen and you can do whatever labels you
want. In Word, I can only do one labels at a time unless I want to do a
mail merge (which I don't). Can this be done in Word?

Thanks,
Sharpgenie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharpgenie