Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CSUjr

Default Lost ability to set Top and Bottom margins

When I open a new Word doc the Top and the Bottom margins are set at the very
Top and the very Bottom of the page.

When I try to reset them by going to "Page Setup" it does not change anything.

I tried reinstalling Office 2003 but the problem remained.

I then Un-Installed Office 2003 again, cleared all references of Office 2003
from my Registry, Rebooted, Reinstalled Office 2003 once again but the
problem was still there.

When I had first installed Office 2003, this problem was not there. When I
reinstalled, I first used the same Disk as I did when I initially installed
the program and when that changed nothing, I uninstalled that and reinstalled
it with a brand new disk - but the problem is still there.

I suspect that it has something to do with the "Normal.doc", but I don't
really know.

Can a Word Expert or someone help me fix this? Please.

Thank you, Charles
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Tools | Options | View | White Space between pages (print view only)
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP