Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lucy Lucy is offline

Default How to find the temporary file OLK19

When I save documents they sometimes go into "My Documents" and sometimes
into OLK19. I have some work that I revised on an email attahment and it went
into OLK19. How can I retrieve it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Temporary means just that. You must save the file to an existing folder by
using File SaveAs, if you want to access it at a later time.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lucy" wrote in message
When I save documents they sometimes go into "My Documents" and sometimes
into OLK19. I have some work that I revised on an email attahment and it
went
into OLK19. How can I retrieve it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You should never open Word attachments directly from e-mail - however it
*may* be possible to recover your changes. See
http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm