Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Antonio Antonio is offline

Default Hover over reference not working properly

In recent, previous versions of Word, if you hovered over a reference, a box
would popup, displaying the contents of the foot- or endnote. In Word 2007,
this function exists, but whenever I hover over a reference, the box displays
for less than half a second, and disappears, even though the mouse pointer is
still.

Am I the only one with this problem and is there any way to fix it?

Cheers,
Antonio

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Antonio Antonio is offline

Thanks Suzanne. I tried your suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work. It
doesn't seem to be a widespread problem, so maybe there's just something
wrong with my setup. I'll have to keep looking for a solution...