Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stephanie stephanie is offline

Default Exhibits

I have a Table of Exhibits. My caption has three parts...the number, the
actual caption, then a short description. I only awnt the number and caption
to show in the TOE. Not the description. I changed the description style to
something other than Exhibit Caption, but it's still showing up in the TOE.
Any ideas?
--
Steph
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If the TOE is a TOF based on a SEQ field, it may be grabbing the whole
paragraph irrespective of style. If you go to the TOF Options and select the
specific style, you may get the results you want. Alternatively, you could
use the "hidden paragraph break" technique described at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/RunInSidehead.htm.