Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Rigney John Rigney is offline

Default manually add signature with toolbar button

Can I add a toolbar button that inserts formatted text? I want to manually
add my signature to documents but can't find any options that allow me to do
so retaining the font formatting. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

John Rigney wrote:
Can I add a toolbar button that inserts formatted text? I want to
manually add my signature to documents but can't find any options
that allow me to do so retaining the font formatting. Thanks!

First save the formatted signature as an AutoText entry.

Then add a toolbar button
(http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oToToolbar.htm) to
insert that entry. AutoText is one of the categories in the Customize
dialog, and selecting that will give a list of AutoText entry names on the
right.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman