Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aphostrophy aphostrophy is offline

Default APHOSTROPHY

When i am typing any word and after giving space bar automatically
aphostrophy is coming,and also when I am typing letter L it is showing like
this .l.What could be the reason for that.Because of this I am not in a
position to use Space bar,Letter L.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I take it your spell checker doesn't work and you mean apostrophe, yet in
your example you show a period (full stop) before the l ? What I suspect you
are seeing are the formatting characters for spaces, which, depending on the
font can appear as a dot somewhere between each word. Tools Options View
Formatting marks.