Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Community Outreach Community Outreach is offline

Default calendar downloads

I have the worst trouble trying to download windows calendars. It will tell
me the active x is not installed and I do that. But it just wont download. I
have office and word and the calendars work off word. what can I do to get
them downloaded.
--
Yvonne
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Are you asking about the templates on the Office web pages?

Empty your temporary cache, see if that helps. In Internet Explorer, tools,
Internet Options, delete, delete files.

Could be your security settings are not allowing ActiveX to download or your
firewall is preventing access.

Put Office in your trusted area:
In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, Security Tab, click Trusted
Sites, click Sites button. Uncheck "Require server verification (https for all
sites in this zone". Type http://office.microsoft.com in the the address bar,
click add.

One more thing you can try. Be certain the Media Control is enabled. In Internet
Explorer, tools, Manage Add-ons.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/