Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
You've got Mail You've got Mail is offline

Default Excel to Word

I have a list of addresses that I want to be able to print onto labels for
mailing. I was putting them into the word label format. Is there some
quicker way to get the information from Excel into either Word, or through
Excel onto a 30 count label sheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

If you already have (some of) them in Word label format, see
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

You've got Mail wrote:
I have a list of addresses that I want to be able to print onto
labels for mailing. I was putting them into the word label format.
Is there some quicker way to get the information from Excel into
either Word, or through Excel onto a 30 count label sheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Barker[_2_] Ron Barker[_2_] is offline

You may find this demo of assistance:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/wo...903941033.aspx

Connect to a data file

Watch the Demo

When you have set up your label main document, you can connect it to the
data file that contains your recipients' names and addresses. This lets you
get the names and addresses from your data file onto your labels. Word can
connect to several different types of data files. This example uses a
Microsoft Office Excel 2003 worksheet.