Steve

Default inserting an Excel spreadsheet into Word - how to remove gridl

There isn't an easier way? You can't just choose whether or not to print the
gridlines in ALL the objects at the same time? I've got Word 2002 and I
thought I remember earlier versions being able to do it...

Thanks for the help.

"macropod" wrote:

Hi Mo,

If you want to switch off the gridlines in an Excel worksheet that's already
embedded, double-click the embedded worksheet, then use Tools | Options |
View and uncheck the "Gridlines" box as suggested by garfield-n-odie.

Cheers

"Mo" wrote in message
When using the Insert Excel Spreadsheet command in Word- I can easily use

the
Excel features and return to Word and view the "table" that was created in
Excel. However, I can't figure out how to remove the gridlines. I know how

do it if it were a Word table, but how do you remove the gridlines when

the
table was created in Excel? I have Excel 2003.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
PAL PAL is offline

I want to see the grid lines in excel but don't want them to print in word
(like I can have them not print in excel). is there any way to not have the
grid print when I link the excel file into Word as an object?

"Mo" wrote in message
When using the Insert Excel Spreadsheet command in Word- I can easily use

the
Excel features and return to Word and view the "table" that was created in
Excel. However, I can't figure out how to remove the gridlines. I know how

do it if it were a Word table, but how do you remove the gridlines when

the
table was created in Excel? I have Excel 2003.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Select the table in Excel and copy to the clipboard. Edit paste special as
a link in html format and it will appear exactly as it does in Excel. Grid
lines don't print but cell borders do.

"Mo" wrote in message
When using the Insert Excel Spreadsheet command in Word- I can
easily use the Excel features and return to Word and view the
"table" that was created in Excel. However, I can't figure out how
to remove the gridlines. I know how to do it if it were a Word