Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joat-Man Joat-Man is offline

Default Can I remove all hyperlinks in document in one action?

Hi,
I,ve got a document with hundreds of hyperlinks which I want to remove. Is
there a way to remove them all in one fell swoop? I guess the simples way
would be to save it as txt file but that would also remove all the formatting
I'd like to keep.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

First press Alt+F9 to display field codes; the hyperlinks will display
as { HYPERLINK "http://address" }. Now open the Replace dialog. Type

^d HYPERLINK

in the Find box (note the space after the d) and leave the Replace box
blank. Click the Replace All button.

This will completely remove the hyperlinks. If all you really want to
do is remove the linkage and leave the text as plain text, see
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...0484b 1720872.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman