Casie

Default Equation Editor

Hi,

I am having trouble loading the equation editor on my Office XP Pro. When I
try to load it, I get the following: "The file "Microsoft Office XP
Professional with FrontPage" is not a vaild installation package for the
product Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage. Try to find the
installation package "PROPLUS.MSI" in a folder from which you can install
Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage."

The CD that I installed the program with on my computer is what I am using
now, so I have no idea why I am getting the error.

Does anyone have any clue how to fix this problem. I need equation editor
for my school work so if anybody has any suggestions, that would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Casie

Doug Robbins

This has been answered in another newsgroup to which you also posted it.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP