lc

Default Linked Microsoft Excel Objects

Hi,

I have a big excel spreadsheet and I have inserted each table I had
done in excel into a word document as linked tables. I also have macros
in my excel file. The word document has over 50 pages, and when I open
the word document each time, it would take over 15 minutes before the
whole document would finish loading. I guess it is updating the values
of the word document from the excel file.

Is there any way I can update the values of the word document without
having to wait over 15 mintues each time?

Thanks.

lc

CyberTaz

Hi lc-

Have you gone to EditLinks and selected the listed items so you can set the
links to Manually Update? If you do, you can simply rt-click any given linked
table and update it individually as well as not have to wait for the updating
of all links when you open the file.

HTH |:)