Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron J Ron J is offline

Default delete a .tmp file that is locked

I have a temporary file on my hard drive. I would like to delete it. The
original file has been deleted from my hard drive. The original file was
password protected. When I open the .tmp file it will only let me open it in
a read only window.

I am using Office Word 2003.