Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wendy Wendy is offline

Default How do I an address barcode in word 2007 for envelopes?

How do I an address barcode in word 2007 for envelopes?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

If you insist on using a barcode, you can achieve that by using the barcode
field in 2007, but I wouldn't recommend it as they are not compatible with
the U.S. Postal Service and will likely delay your mail reaching it's
destination.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

How do I an address barcode in word 2007 for envelopes?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Postnet Barcodes are no longer a part of Word as of 2007... and even those
available in prior versions are not usable due to Post Office changes. If
you search the group you can find more details if you'd like - the subject
has been covered a number of times.

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones