Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TBT TBT is offline

Default How do i insert multiple blank lines into a document?

Im trying to insert multiple blank lines into a document that I can fill in
later. I read to use the Forms toolbar, but I don't know what that is or
where to find it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

To find the Forms toolbar in Word 2003 and earlier versions:

Click on View | Toolbars | Forms.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"TBT" wrote:

Im trying to insert multiple blank lines into a document that I can fill in
later. I read to use the Forms toolbar, but I don't know what that is or
where to find it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Also, see: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm