shellygrigg

Default 'doubleclicking douments to open doesnt work on any office produc.

When trying to open any document by using the double click method nothing
works. The only way to open the files is to go directly into the program,
click file, then open and search for the file I would like to open. Need
help on this.

Did you try it? It will work with any version of Word. And note that the
easiest way to do this is to type

winword /r

at the Start | Run prompt and then press Enter. Note that there is a space
before the forward slash.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm

newsgroup so