Roget

Default How do I make multiple entry labels in word 2003?

I Need to make a sheet of labels, (return address) each one different. How do
I do this (in one printing) in Word 2003?
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:03:02 -0800, "Roget"
wrote:

I Need to make a sheet of labels, (return address) each one different. How do
I do this (in one printing) in Word 2003?

If it's just one sheet and you only need to do it once, then do this.
In the Labels dialog, select the correct product number for your label
stock, leave the Address box empty and click the New Document button.
The document you get contains an empty table -- if you can't see it,
click Table Show Gridlines. Type each label into one cell of the
table. The cell edges will match the edges of the labels on the
printed sheet.

If you have lots of addresses or you expect to print many different
sheets, it's easier to set up a mail merge source document and merge
to labels. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

--
Regards,