Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eridyard407 Eridyard407 is offline

Default Website Index

How do I create a website index in Word? I am transferring my website to my
ISP personal webpage space because it's free and I won't have to pay
$20/month for hosting. I an FTP'g my content pages and they say it won't
work if I don't have an index. I currently do not have an index. I created
the website on Citymax and they don't say how to do it and there's no
template for it there. The ISP doesn't say how to do it. I've searched MS's
knowledge base, templates and the web and I can't find instructions on how to
do this. Thanks!