Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mandalynx mandalynx is offline

Default How do I type in a word document. The letters won't type.

I downloaded the Word trial, and opened a document. But when I go to type, I
press the keys and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Either you have not registered the product or the trial period has expired.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"mandalynx" wrote in message
I downloaded the Word trial, and opened a document. But when I go to type,
press the keys and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Have you activated the trial?

"mandalynx" wrote in message
I downloaded the Word trial, and opened a document. But when I go to type,
press the keys and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Oops! As Suzanne says: I meant you have not ACTIVATE the product or the
trial period has ended.

Terry