mark p

Default How come all the users on the network have open files to the Smar.

How come all the users on the network have open files to the SmartTag
directory on the server where I store the Office 2003 installation files.?
Can't the SmartTags be stored on each individual user's machine so we don't
have all those open files on the server?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bWFyayBw?=,

How come all the users on the network have open files to the SmartTag
directory on the server where I store the Office 2003 installation files.?
Can't the SmartTags be stored on each individual user's machine so we don't
have all those open files on the server?

Address your question to the office.setup and/or word.setup.networking
newsgroup where you'll find experts on questions of this nature.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org