Jim

Default All files in one folder will not open correctly

In one particular folder, I cannot open any files in WORD - all I get is the
letter "Y" on all the pages (line by line). I can open files in other
folders fine. In Explorer, I can see all the files correctly named but they
are garbled when I try to open them.

I'm using Office 2002 on XP (sp2).

Thanks
Jim Kennedy
Beth Melton

I hate to say it but it sounds like all of the files in the folder are
corrupt. :-(

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word