Yarek

Default protective password to access one folder

How can I put a password only on one folder in my Doc to prevent anyone from
opening it? Thaks guys. This forum is great and all the people are so nice.

And that has to be done in Windows, not Word.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This is a Windows, not a Word, function. You'll need to ask in a Windows

NG.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Yarek" wrote in message
How can I put a password only on one folder in my Doc to prevent

anyone
from
opening it? Thaks guys. This forum is great and all the people are so

nice.

Dave

This software lets you password protect your folder:
http://www.password-protect-software.com