Treadie Treadie is offline
Junior Member

Location: Georgia
Question TOC or Index and publishing to PDF

Hi - I am attempting to create a Songbook using Word 2007. I would like to have at the beginning of my document a TOC or Index. Yes, I do know the difference between them and for the purpose of this discussion I don't care which is used TOC or Index (we can even call it a listing). I would like to have this "listing" be in alphabetical order with an automatic hyperlink to the page. I would like to publish this to a pdf and then load into my Sony Reader. I am often asked to sing in church and I have hundreds of songs. Carrying a book with 500+ typed pages is not fun. By publishing this and keeping on the reader, if asked I can find a song quickly based on the title from the alphabetical listing and then click to go directly to the page within the published document that contains that song.

When I use TOC, all works fine except they are not in alphabetical order. If insert the Index in the front, they are in order, but without hyperlink. Is there a way to do this without manually going through 500+ pages to create the hyperlinks? Also, when manually creating the hyperlink, it adds the lovely underline to each one. That isn't very eye pleasing in this case since all titles will be hyperlinked. Is there a way to remove that?
jimenoon jimenoon is offline
Banned

Arrow

IT Certification of examkiller IBM 000-605

As a primary cetification of IBM, IBM Certification had a great, indelible, profound and lasting influence through all over the history of IT certification. A lot of people step on the way of their ideal career through IBM certification. In the world, millions of people have accessed to the IBM 000-605 certification. Since the low threshold of IBM Certification and the dominant position of IBM in net industry, obtaining IBM Certification by learning and passing exam is a must for those who want to enter into net industry.

IBM 000-605 practice test is indeed the top most qualification from IBM, providing a string of highly qualified professionals to the industry. The exam board has a tough time maintaining a certain quality of professionalism in the industry and these examinations are a step towards elimination of third-class knowledge. The fact that IBM knows does not make a difference. Examkiller 000-605 product were made to introduce a change in IT for the better and change is what is coming to IT. Examkiller has updated the 000-605 practice test now. The materials of the 000-605 practice test is helpful and valuable for you to get your Certification easily and quickly, which have the trust of so many successful IT professionals. It is a comprehensive solution to all of your problems.